Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Fest - New Thanksgiving Kit and 2 New Tutorials!!

Hi everyone!! I must say that the creative bug has once again bitten me good! I have a new Thanksgiving FS kit along with a tutorial!! It's been a really really long time since I have written a tut, so I am crossing my fingers that I was not toooo rusty with this one!

Here is a preview of my tag from the tut. I sure hope someone likes and would love to see your results!! You can view the Tuts HERE. It shouldn't be hard to find since these are the only 2 things I have posted to my site so far, lolll.




Here is the kit I used for this tutorial, Autumn Fest!!!
It has an Autumn and Thanksgiving blend to it.
I am really pleased with how this one turned out.
It comes with 38 elements and 12 backgrounds.
You can purchase the kit for $5.oo through Paypal.








I made a script for the Turkey that I made for the above tut and
it will be released as soon as it is finished being tested.
Unfortunately, I am still having problems getting the scripts to work in anything
under PSP Version 10. Hopefully, we will get this issue resolved in the near future.

Below is the preview for my All Hallow's Eve tutorial
which uses my Halloween kit "All Halow's Eve" and "All Halow's Eve Add-on".
You can view this tutorial HERE and the kit is displayed below in the archives.

I hope you will enjoy my tutorials and kits! Hugs, Ser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails