Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Calling all Tut Writers!

I am looking for Tutorial Writers who would like to use my kits on their websites.
If interested, please email me HERE and include a link to your tutorial site.
I will include a link back to your site as well as supply you with ALL of my past, present and future kits... PTU included... for use in your tuts.


Also, I am now selling all of my PTU kits directly from my blog.
Simply click the Paypal Button located under the desired kit to order.

All Previews can be seen below in previous blog posts,
but please use these buttons to order.

Delicate Dreams Mega Kit - Full Size (3600 x 3600) - $5.00






Autumn Love Mini Kit - Full Size (3600 x 3600) - $3.00






*on sale* Back to School - Full Size (3600 x 3600)
was $5.00 now $2.00





*on sale* Back to School - Taggers Size (600 x 600)
was $3.00 now $1.00






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails