Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update

Hi everyone, It's been a while since I have been online but I am now back. I have some new products that I am working on and will hopefully have them available very soon.

I do, however, have some disappointing news. I am no longer selling in Desired Designs and Scraps. When I returned, I found that the store had shutdown... vanished..... *poof* without a word. Because of this, if anyone has purchased any of my products thru that store in the last 90 days and did not receive the merchandise. Please email HERE with the following: Copy of store receipt and/or Paypal receipt and I will happily make sure you receive what you purchased.

I hope everyone has been enjoying the summer season!!! I know I have but I am not eagerly looking forward to the kids returning to school... I need a vacation..... loll!!!!

See you all soon!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails