Friday, August 8, 2008

News and Contest!!!

Hi everyone!! I am absolutely beside myself with Joy!!! I have been accepted as a designer for 3 different stores!!!! Woohooo... Looks like I am going to be a very busy lil mama... lolll!!!! Please feel free to check out each of these stores! There are some very awesome designers at each one!!!

Sugar Mama Scraps
Shop Crafty Scraps
Creative Scraps

Now for the Contest news!!! I will admit that I stink at creating blinkies and
I am in desperate need of at least 1 for my bloggie!!!
What I am looking for.... something really cool... easy huh... SIKE.... lmaoooo!!!

RULES
The dimensions should be 150px X 50px.
It must be animated!!!
The rest I will leave up to your imagination and creativity!!!
Mail your entries to me HERE
Be sure to include your email addy in the body of the email
You must also attach your entry!! Do NOT embed it into the body!!!
Contest will end on Friday, August 15 @ 8pm.
Winner and result will be posted on Sunday, August 17 here on my Bloggie!!!
Winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to their store of choice.

I look forward to seeing all your entries!! hugs, Ser

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails